Thursday, June 4, 2009

So far, so good...

Good evening...today was a good day. Although I didn't visit the shop, news is that the walls were all primed and an unnecessary soffit above my front window was removed. It was hollow and really served no purpose, so we opened up the space. I looked at ceilings yesterday and there is some beautiful stuff out there! Here's one of the many styles:
The best part is that I found a great plumber and an engineer to do all the paperwork. One less thing to worry about! Now, to get the electricity under my name before the lights go out, LOL!
I will take some more photos tomorrow and post them for all to see!
I'm looking forward to a Morroccan cake that I am making this weekend. I can't wait to post those photos for you, too!

Enjoy your evening!
Love,
I.

No comments: